Sunday 25 November 2007

Same spot

Bikers have a break at Bambrugh, Northumberland

This image was taken in about the same location as a John Tordai image of Bambrugh taken as part of his book 'Northumberland'. He may have been a bit further forward than me but our cameras point in the same direction.

In the credits at the end of a movie you see the words 'no animals were harmed in the making of this picture'. It's true that no animals were hurt but sadly my trusty old photographic thermometer was mortally wounded by being squashed/snapped by a dev tank!

I've had that thermometer since, well i can't remember when but it has been responsible for temperature measuring at hundreds of film developing sessions and was with me throughout my student days. It will be sadly missed.

No comments: