Thursday 10 April 2008

Outgoing tide

The harbour at Blakeney on the north Norfolk coast, UK

The last week has seen me searching for somewhere to get prints done after my old Internet printing source ceased doing them. It's a tough decision selecting a new supplier. Like many things in this mad modern world, you are bombarded with company names, prices and most of all - services. The choice available on the Internet is just mind boggling!!! Anyhow, i finally picked one called snapfish that I'll use for low and medium priority work. I've had really great results so far.

I must admit that I'm looking forward to the summer and getting out to take some images. So far it looks like the Norfolk project will be continued again this year as well as the Northumberland project. I rather like having ongoing projects. Originally the Norfolk project was to only last five years but I've decided to do it for the foreseeable future. Places change with time and hopefully the images of the county will reflect that change. I still have a number of places that i would like to photograph including the village of Walsingham, a place of pilgrimage since the medieval era.

No comments: