Saturday 27 December 2008

Best of blogs

Wicker beach artwork - Salthouse, Norfolk, UK

As it's steadily creeping towards 2009, i thought i might mention a few of my favourite photography blogs that you might want to keep an eye on in the new year.

A great photography blog covering all aspects from camera reviews to featured photographers. Sometimes the posts can concentrate too much on technical issues but a recommended read nonetheless.

The year in pictures is a blog by gallerist James Danziger. I've really enjoyed this blog over the last year. Varied posting topics, great images and a healthy outlook on life makes James's blog one of my favourites.

This new blog was started by my friend Kat recently. It's well worth a look for the great photography and Kat's superb flowing writing style. An excellent blog to keep an eye on in 2009. Keep up the great work Kat ;o)

Lots of photographs and some interesting viewpoints on the world of photography. Tom White often has a unique perspective on photography and encourages readers to comment on posts too. A great blog.

I've linked this photojournalist's blog before but as its my favourite of the year i will link it again. I just love the work of Zoriah Miller over the last year. Powerful, thought provoking and often visually stunning, this blog should be on the top list of blogs for anyone with an interest in photojournalism. Zoriah has also recently started posting about his life as a photojournalist. A recommended read.

1 comment:

kat evans said...

How did I miss this?!
Rich, you are a sweetheart.
*muah*!
It took YOU to get me going.
Thank you mucho!