Wednesday 18 June 2008

Not nice !


Now don't take this as a moan, but i really find the phrase 'nice photo' a bit lacking in detail. I put some new images on my MySpace page just recently and got two comments. The first was brilliant, commenting on the contrast and textures contained in the image. Super! A comment with some detail. The second comment?.....well it was just 'nice photo'.

Am i just being overly sensitive when i say that it doesn't seem to say that much? It was great for that person to say something but 'nice', for me, doesn't say anything really. I once remember one of my lecturers saying that very thing many years ago. It didn't register then, actually i thought he was being rather fussy, but now i think he may have had a valid point.

Nice? What exactly does that mean !!!

No comments: