Sunday 28 February 2010

Three Years


The blog is three years old today. To say it was one of my better ideas would be an understatement. Like many of you bloggers out there, i love my little blog. It really did help my photography move onto the next level. Instead of hiding work away i can simply publish it. The Richard Flint Photography blog is an outlet for new and old work, i can chat about whatever i want, and maybe most importantly of all, it helps keep me sane. Let's face it, a blog is an essential tool for any photographer who has something to say.

As always i would just like to thank all of you who has taken the time to follow the blog. This last year has seen the number of subscribers increase nicely. I especially offer a warm welcome to those of you who may have just discovered the blog. I've got a few new items planned for publication on the blog in the months ahead, including a trip to a rather lovely part of Britain I've never visited before. The popular 'photographer profile' series returns next month (delayed this month due to work) starting with a classic portrait photographer.

I have loads of new ideas for this coming year, some will work (probably) and others may end up on the cutting room floor, but it'll be fun trying so stay tuned for more mayhem. :o)

No comments: